Friday, November 6, 2009

Week 10 Blog

I'm writing about my experience with the tools we used for our interactive technology assignment. As a novice user I found the navigation a little tough at first. A lot of the commands are on the right side of the page and obviously we all read from left to right and therefore I would have liked to see the commands moved. Once getting into the site and moving around things certainly got easier. To make the experience a little more user friendly I would also suggest a tutorial in layman's terms to assist with those who don't have the background in wiki's. I may have missed some things but I don't recall seeing a place where you could see who last logged into the site and made changes. That would be nice to see so you know what team members have made changes and when. I'm sure as one spends more time on this site they would become more proficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment